Throughout the defense process, keeping documents organized, accessible and up-to-date can be a time consuming and costly challenge.
Recognizing the crucial need to keep case information methodical and orderly, LMI executives took what they learned from 30 years of experience in defense of mass tort litigations, and developed systems and software that enable clients to have a turn-key, cost-effective case management system.
LM[I]Suite® is a central repository for storing legal case management information. It provides in-house counsel and partners with "state-of-the-litigation" information that can be accessed and shared with all members of the defense team.
LM[I]Suite® enables more efficient litigation tracking and document coding. Counsel has the ability to search on a wide range of variables, such as:
- Attorney work product
- Calendar information
- Case information
- Coordinated state and federal proceedings
- Expert information
- Plaintiff information
- Product information
- Significant case events
There are many case management systems that house litigation-specific information. LM[I]Suite® was designed so that information and documents, within and across cases, and within and across litigations, are interconnected and housed in one centralized location. This provides counsel the ability to "drill down" and thoroughly search for pertinent information across all document levels and types. LM[I]Suite® also features the ability to aggregate custom-coded case information into standard and ad hoc reports.
Users can access LM[I]Suite® 24/7 via www.lmisuite.com: the website provides the defense team with up to date, real-time case and plaintiff information, connecting virtual legal teams of inside and outside counsel in various offices throughout the country.
- Secure access via security levels that can be customized to limit access to cases and/or specific documents based upon counsel and staff assignments.
- Ability to queue defense team's responsibility of answering Complaints based on deadlines set forth in case management orders
- Ability to execute Google-like, free-text searches within all documents across the entire litigation
- Ability to track significant and relevant events as they pertain to a case, plaintiff or litigation
- Dashboard reporting capability provides executive management and insurers with details about total case counts, jurisdictional information and liability exposure
- Reporting and file share area provide a secure alternative to sharing ad hoc reports rather than distributing reports via un-secure email
- Custom coding of documents per litigation, which requires less IT startup time than traditional matter/case management software solutions
A full demonstration of LM[I]Suite® features and functionality may be arranged at counsel's request and convenience. Please contact our office at 800-778-5424 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transforming Information, Delivering Insight®