Respectful, Responsible, Resourceful. Our 3 R’s are principles that provide the framework for professional development. These principles help to set the stage to maximize performance, career potential and maintain LMI's commitment to quality.
To see a listing of our currently available postings, please visit our Job Bank
- Respectful – we treat clients and each other with dignity, patience and honesty
- Responsible – we take ownership of our role and support others in their role in order to consistently serve our clients and LMI operations
- Resourceful – we resolve challenging issues by finding creative and constructive solutions
At LMI, all employee actions are client-focused. Outstanding people have built our reputation of exceptional performance and excellent customer service. LMI's employees exhibit extraordinary initiative, talent, and dedication to achieve our reputation as industry leaders.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, and a paid time off program. Our employees can also benefit from continuing staff development opportunities, tuition and professional association reimbursement.
Unique to LMI is our emphasis on employee wellness and a vast offering of wellness related activities, incentives, discounts and programs. These benefits help provide our staff with peace of mind for today and the future.
We provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, genetics, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
- United Way
- Harvest for Hunger
- Health Fairs
- Walking Program
- Lunch n' Learns
- Discount programs for health, exercise and nutrition
- Peer Recognition "LMI’s 3 R’s Recognition Program"
- Hiram College
- Great Books Program
- Cleveland Corporate Challenge
- St. Martin de Porres Student Work Program
- Employer Resource Counsel
- Mayfield Heights Chamber of Commerce