Megan Pizor, General Counsel, is speaking at the ACI Drug and Medical Device Litigation Conference on December 6, 2022, at 10:45 am ET titled "Overcoming the Trials and Tribulations of Plaintiff Census Forms and Registries: What's Working, What's Not, and How Proposed MDL Rule Changes May Improve the System."
The session will cover:
- How has the use of plaintiff census forms and registries been playing out in recent prominent MDLs?
- How is the data in these forms impacting judicial decisions and future proceedings?
- Assessing the pros and cons of these census registries: are they actually working as intended?
- Addressing collateral issues: how are these census registries impacting the tolling of Statue of Limitations?
- Devising defense strategies to effectively move cases off census registries
- Examining recent proposed MDL rule changes that aim to improve early vetting of claims
- What will new rules require with regard to early proofs of product use and injury, and how might this impact the efficiency of plaintiff registries?
Register today: Save 10% with our discount code: P10-999-LITG23
Meet Megan in New York
Connect with Megan on LinkedIn to schedule a meeting.